Your Carfty Girl Header

. .

Thursday, March 14, 2013

10 Year Anniversary




Wow, today is my 10 Year Anniversary with the love of my life. Where has the time gone, I really do feel like the time has blown by. It felt like yesterday I was just hanging out with the "Quad" and bang... I have a 9 year old daughter and 7 year old son and live in Utah (thought that would never happen... never say never!) It has been a roller coaster ride for 10 years, ups and downs, laughs and cries and sometimes screaming, but as we stop here at 10 years. I say, "I want to ride it again." So hopefully another 10 years... and then another 10 years... till we reach eternity.

I love the church saying "I never said it would be easy, but that it would be worth it." I know that often applies to life, but I equally think it applies to marriage.

I really do have a great husband; he came home last night with some tulips (my favorite flowers). Today, we went to lunch before he went to work and even though we didn't do something spectacular it was so perfect. Because, I felt like after 10 years, my husband is my best friend and no matter what we do, it's great. (We did make out so it was better than great)

Image Map

3 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures (love the kissing in the background, heels in the foreground). Congratulations on your anniversary, and especially on your happiness. You have a lovely family. Lynaea @ EveryDayBloom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Lynaea. I really enjoyed your blog and can't wait to see what you share next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow 10 years!!!! Congratulations you two!

    ReplyDelete