Your Carfty Girl Header

. .

Sunday, April 14, 2013

White Chocolate Popcorn





Here is another one of my favorite and easy peasy treats to make. It is another one of my most requested to make, because it taste like heaven. Now, I'm not a white chocolate fan, but I love this popcorn, it is a perfect salty & sweet snack.


Ingredients

Microwavable popcorn
White chocolate (I like to use the Wilson candy melts)

Yep, that is it folks 2 ingredients already easy. I like to use 2 bags of popcorn with 1 bag of candy melts.


Step 1.  Pop the popcorn per popcorn directions. Empty into large bowl and be sure to keep an eye out for unpopped kernels and remove them. You don't want to cover them with white chocolate and later bite into them, not fun.


Step 2. Melt chocolate. I melt mine in the microwave by putting chocolate into glass microwavable safe measuring cup. I then put into microwave at 15 second intervals taking it out each time and giving it a good mix till it is completed melted.


Note: You always want to give it a good mix because sometimes it does't look like it is melted until you mix it, as in the picture above. Trust me I learned  the hard way when I first over cooked my chocolate, there is no saving it once you over do it.


Look how yummy and smooth it is, refrain from licking the spoon, that comes when you are done.


Step 3. Pour chocolate onto popcorn.


Step 4. Give it a good mix.


Step 5. Lay out popcorn on aluminum foil or wax paper to dry. When dry break apart into to serving dish and enjoy.


Be warned this stuff is like crack. I had to hold off my kids so I could get a picture of it.



Image Map



3 comments: