Your Carfty Girl Header

. .

Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Ultimate Blog Party 2013

Ultimate Blog Party 2013

Just saw a post from The Home Girl about UBP13. So, I decided to take a look and join in, I always love a good party.

The hosts are Susan And Janice from 5 Minutes For Mom and it seems like a great way to share your blog in blogland and find some new friends! They do it once a year from April 5th through 13th and they feature thousands of blogs! And did I mention there are Prizes!

So if your visiting from UBP13 Thanks for stopping by, I'm Desiree @ YourCraftyFriend


and I love all things crafty from sewing to hot glue to cooking to scrapbooking and all things in between. So take a look around.


 Popular Posts








 More About Me:

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. My name is Desiree and I'm married to my best friend Adam. We just celebrated our 10 year anniversary and due to things like Army deployments, we have grown together stronger then ever. (Army Strong)


We have two Lovely children.
Elizabeth, is now 9 going on 12, she is a mommy in training. She loves all things grown up and to be super glued to my hip.


Conner, is 7 and as boy as they come. He LOVES Lego's, Super Heroes, wait the list is too long. My son has a wonderful imagination, he could play with a rock for hours.


We have just moved from the warmth of Arizona to the snow in Utah. Hence, why I started this blog. We left all family, friends and city life to move to a small town in Utah that actually has a Main street.


1. I want to stay connected to friends and family.
2. I need an outlet for my creativity now that I live in a small town.
3. I love making new friends.

I love everything crafty, but best of all I love sharing with friends. So take a look around I hope your find something to inspire you. Remember to follow me and leave a comment I would love to connect with you.

Image Map

Google

8 comments:

  1. What a great blog you have! Can't wait to browse around when I have a chance - your DIY's look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Glad the hubby is doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog from UBP! You have a new follower, I hope to get to know you better and you have a wonderful family. I am really getting back into crafting now that my two are getting a little older (4 and almost 7) and hope to share a lot of crafts coming up on my blog.
    http://mockingbird-taketwo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Desiree
    I'm visiting you back from VMG206 and UBP ~ I'm your newest follower! I look forward to sharing lots of ideas with you. It's so fun to make new bloggy friends!
    ~ Megin of VMG206

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Desiree - Stopping by from #UBP13! Love your photos of your beautiful family! And since you're a creative, crafty person I'd like to invite you to go by our Party blog at http://bit.ly/YH2kN2 - we might just have some things that will get your creative juices going! And in honor of the Party, we're even doing a giveaway! Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Desriee! It's #UBP13 Party time! Really enjoyed looking through your blog, and especially getting to "meet" your great family! Since you guys have moved around a lot (and now from heat to snow - That's a change!) I think we might have some information that you could use when planning a family vacation - that's truly budget-friendly! Perhaps you'll have a chance to head over to our UBP blog! Thanks! http://bit.ly/10MplfB

    ReplyDelete
  7. That picture of you and Adam is amazing!!! I love your brownness...um am I allowed to say that? lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I found you through UBP13. I'm kind of a newb to blogging, but I'm loving it so far. I'm an educator, former foster parent (for kids with emotional, physical, and mental disabilities) and adoptive dad of two kiddos with special needs. It's been great reaching out, talking to, and hopefully helping other families! My whole blog is all about learning to learn and helping families succeed using brain-based practices. Come check it out. I think you will like it! www.wiselearners.com

    ReplyDelete