Your Carfty Girl Header

. .

Monday, February 11, 2013

14 Days of Love





So this year February has been so fun. I decided to do 14 Days of Love for my husband and kids. I went to the Dollar store and got some candy and wrote little notes on them. Every night I leave the treat on the table to surprise my family in the morning. They have loved it so much. I forgot to set out a treat the other night and my son woke me up and said "mom where's my love?"


Hope you have a great Valentine's Day.


Image Map



2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I'm now inspired to do this for my family. My little guy probably won't get it but I'm sure my husband would love it even if it comes after Valentine's Day! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think I had just as much fun leaving them a secret surprise each morning.

      Delete